Sunday 9 March 2014

The Baker Boy







I have had this Bakers Boy Cap for quite a couple of months now and it still hasn't had its debut. However the other day I got so sick of waking up every morning and seeing it on my hat stand when clearly it should have been on my head by now. So I placed it on my head and didn't take it off until I had formed a complete outfit around it.  I kept every other clothing item pretty simple as I wanted the hat to stand out. I then added some Lace-up Topshop brogues, just to add to the boyish theme. I was quite happy with the end results of this outfit and I have worn it more than once since its debut.



Baker boy cap - Choices, ribbed crop top - Topshop , ribbed button down skirt - independent boutique, brogues - Topshop

All in all the Bakers Boy Cap is a very versatile piece and can be worn in any climate. So that's a big tick from me!   


Until next time internet friends! Isabel xo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment