Thursday 15 May 2014

Once a nomad forever a nomad.








I have been hit with a bad case of bohemian/ nomadic vibes, but don't get me wrong its not a bad thing its just a trend I thought I would never cling onto. I think this sudden change in style is down to the fact that I go through phases of idolising one particular person or a group of people and express my fondness for them through clothing. Some people's idols inspire them to make the world a better place but mine just inspire me to dress differently. Ehh? what is a girl to do.  I think my take on bohemian is more of a Vanessa Hudgens, Olsen sisters, early 70's Mick Jagger hybrid. I like to think I add a sophisticated edge. Plus these Asos sliders have made me go a bit hippy chic. 





                           Thrifted cami, Wrangler Jeans, Thrifted denim jacket, Asos sliders, Magnolia  necklace,                                Ebay choker


All in all this trend has a big tick of approval from me. 

Until next time internet friends, 



No comments:

Post a Comment