Tuesday 11 February 2014

"So who is Isabel when she’s at home?"




I recently realised I haven’t properly introduced myself to the blogger world, and what better occasion than now while my blog is still fresh and new.

I might as well start off with the basics, I am 17 year old Brisbane girl, I have recently completed high school and i am unsure of what to do with my life career wise. My father is Sicilian and my mother is Australian making me half Australian half Sicilian. I am the youngest sibling, baring me the title of the little annoying sister (what I have been labelled by my brothers). 

Ever since I was young girl I always felt as though I had a knack for fashion. I like to think of myself as a fashion rebel because I have always dressed differently to those around me. I come from a conservative family where they have always expected the girls to dress to a certain modest standard. But I don’t necessarily dress to their standards and this is probably why I find fashion so appealing because it is a way to show my true personality (cheeky maybe?). You have to have guts to wear something that doesn’t fit in with the status-quo which is a quality I really admire.

I am inspired mostly by celebrities, bloggers or people I see on the street. I would say my style is reminiscent of different eras, playful and mostly laid back.

Other than fashion I play the guitar and LOVE music, I have been told I have the travel bug and I love being creative wether it is painting a cupboard to re-vamping old clothing to drawing or photography. And I hope to eventually get a job that incorporates one or more of these interests. I am also an avid shopper and op shopper, however a very stingy one.

I have found confidence through clothing and fashion and I hope to help others find their own.

So internet this is me boiled down to 336 words. Eat your heart out!


Until next time internet friends! Isabel xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment