Tuesday 4 February 2014

“What dreadful hot weather we have! It keeps 
me in a continual state of inelegance”
- Jane Austin.  




The weekend just past was a hot one and it's so hard to try and dress nicely when it's a million degrees outside. I just want to walk around in my swimmers all day! However, if I have to look half decent there are ways to keep cool. I always go for lighter weight fabrics with a busy pattern that breathes easily, minimal blingy jewellery, heeled sandals and a cute ladylike bag. You can also take this outfit from day to night just by popping some heels on and putting on an out there shade of lipstick.




Crop top, gingham skirt, brown purse - Thrifted, Betts sandals, Lovisa Necklace.

I took this outfit to the city and it ticked all of the boxes. Isabel 1 hot summer day 0! 

Until next time internet friends, Isabel xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment